If your application meets our requirements, we will invite you to a face-to-face interview.
The interview process in our company depends on the vacancy and how many potential candidates are suitable for the vacancy.
In general, however, we can provide you with a few tips to bear in mind before coming for interview:
- We expect you to be punctual. Showing up one hour too early because you are nervous demonstrates just as poor time management as being 10 minutes late.
- Appropriate clothing and a professional appearance make a positive first impression.
- Stay true to yourself in the interview and don’t try to be somebody else.
- Prepare for the conversation. It is useful to memorise some information about our company. You can find information about our product range, customers, machine pool and corporate culture online.
- You should also think about any questions you might like to ask about the job, work and training.
- Check your application and CV for any gaps or weaknesses that need explanation. Take a moment to think why these gaps emerged.
- Nervousness helps you keep alert before the interview and stay focussed. However, keep your cool and look forward to the interview. It is not an interrogation, it is a conversation that allows both parties to get to know each other and to check your suitability for the vacancy.
We look forward to seeing you!